Tuesday, March 1, 2011

battle towards purity

Dear girlfriends,  (and other male visitors...)

This is not a blog saying, "I have accomplished..." or stating that "I am pure," rather that together we are in the pursual of purity.  The pursual of a character so refined by God, so full of truth, that the darkness and the enemy of our pursuit disintegrates.

I cannot do this alone, but it is in that very recognition that my Father is honored.  It is our dependance upon Him for everything that makes us become more and more beautiful every day.

One of the battles that I have encountered endlessly in this life is the battlefield in the mind.  Battled by having a continual prayer life

The Mind is a Battle
As 2 Thessalonians 5 says, we are to "pray without ceasing."  This is not a meaningless exercise that the Scriptures are burdening us with or putting as an added thing on the "to do" list, rather it is purposeful so that we are focused on our Rock and Deliverer at all times.
Phillipians 4:8 ... encourages us to take all our concerns and anxieties before God in prayer and to BELIEVE that He will answer.  It says to offer our cares to Him, to simply ask Him to take care of it, and then to thank Him for doing it!   The Messiah is one who the Scriptures teach is close to our suffering, He understands, and it also teaches us to cast all our cares upon Him.  We stumble and fall in this area MOST when we try to work it out in our own minds, or when we worry and fret about something turning it over in our heads, the Bible teaches us that this is SIN.  This too must be removed from our lives, if we want to be pure before God. 

If you need this too, join me in praying this:
Heavenly Father, I surrender to you all that I am worried about. My life, relationships, friends, people who are in pain, family members, the bed ridden, ill, lonely, people who are estranged from you, Lord send your Spirit.  Heal our land.  I surrender it into your hands.  They are not mine.  I am not able, but YOU ARE.  You looked down and saw all that was, all this that is occurring right now, and you said "I AM."  Forgive me and purify my heart.  Direct all of our prayers, let us remember to always come before you with all things, remembering you as our very best friend, and the closest one.  I ask you for your PEACE.   THANK YOU FATHER.  You are Great and Mighty, and the One who sets before us open doors.

Thank you.  Amen.

I only post this very personal prayer in the efforts that you too will benefit from it, and that your prayers will turn to heaven, that you will cultivate a very personal relationship with Jesus Christ, the Yahshua Mashiach, who suffered a common criminal's death and worse, and who conquered death in His ressurection.  He is mighty to save and to all who call upon His name, who cry out to Him for their help and for their healing, HE LONGS to be VERY close to you and He invites you into His kingdom.  He invites us to be in His presence, even today, and will restore us into correct position under His Father in Heaven, to whom belongs all glory honor and praise.

Come Lord Jesus. My King.

No comments:

Post a Comment